Saturday, August 23, 2014

Aashapuri Mahadev, the God of fulfilling the Wishes

Though I am not a believer of Blind Faith, after hearing about the scenic views from my near ones; I had a plan with myself to be to the temple without having any wishes.

One day, I had gone alone there where the tyre-tubes of the bike was not in well condition. Sadly, air from the front wheel was gone. As a result , I could not reach to the final destination. I had faced too much trouble just to get back from the spot. Actually, it was only 3kms. far from the destination. The puncture really made ma like a wounded Tiger & decided myself that I will surely go the Temple one day.

One day again, after replacing the tyre & tubes, I headed towards there. Suddenly or fortunately or coinsidently, that very day was Last Monday of our Nepali calender month, Shrawan. Being the last monday of Shrawan, I saw a crowd there. I, somehow paid homage to the Mahadev & after having tea-lunch, got back safe & sound.

Joyous view from Aashapuri

The Temple

River Side nearby the temple

Landscape of the temple

Some Stone Carvings

Inclusion of Buddhism & Hinduism 

Devotees washing their hands from the human made stone tap

Q (ueue) of the devotees  

Give me money first only then foto

My style of viewpoint

Some natural views really mesmerized me

Mind blowing view

Sanga Bazar (most probably)

Final foto

No comments: