Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Family at Kuleshwor !!!


Once I was roaming around a Fruit Mart (Mandi) at Kuleshwor in the early morning. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/set=a.469309213168995.1073741829.263595220407063&type=1 For me, that was quite an interesting & new experience. I was really having fun in collecting the photos of the territory. During the clicks, my eyes got pierced inside a family's room which was separated with the zinc boards in the traditional style.

The family were almost about to start their morning meal. There was a boy along with his parents. The mother was pouring the Rice/ Dal & Pickle. Apart from those items, I did not see any healthy & hygienic compliments with the rice. Whereas, the boy's father had an extra Green Chilly on his rice plate. After serving the meal, the mother of the boy also started taking her meal. On looking that, I felt very uncomfortable & packed off my camera. FYI, the place is at Kuleshwor & the scene looked quite poor & heartbreaking. One question aroused in the mind that how could a small family suffer with such poverty within the sophisticated capital, Kathmandu?










No comments: